返回列表 回复 发帖
没弄懂上面的问题,那位老师给解释下?
本帖最后由 榕坚 于 2009-10-25 11:39 编辑

应该指的是过一点引曲线的垂线问题,我想是不是这样:把引垂线与做切线分开,如果引垂线就限定只能选点与直线或平面。现有版本中引切线只能是点在曲线上,如果点在曲线外如过点(0,-2)在曲线y=x^2的垂线就即不是垂线也不是切线了。他要的应该是过点引曲线的所有切线,不过过点引曲线的切线系统是很难判断条数的。
Tool of Text!
Can't you additional attributes of Font and Size Character for Text tool?
Thank you!
Tool of Text!
Can't you additional attributes of Font and Size Character for Text tool?
Thank you!
namtran 发表于 2009-10-30 11:49
不知这个是不是你要的?

Snap1.gif (23.91 KB)

Snap1.gif

无欲则刚!凡人不烦!
You can...

未命名.GIF (7.11 KB)

未命名.GIF

Thanks!
And more I feel Tool of measurement is incompletion because I can't find volume of any solid and area of any polygon.
If you can, you should additional tool measurements for derivative and integral.
Thank you so much!

RE: Suggestions.

Idea about Page!
I feel tool of page of Inrm3D isn't as good as Geometer's skechpad.
Can you create an independent site not associated with each lool like GSP.
I think it'll be better.
[local]1[/local]
15# inRm

Thanks! But I can't input character of maths.
In next ver, will Inrm3D hyperlink with mathtype?
本帖最后由 namtran 于 2009-11-24 19:58 编辑

Packer of InRm3d  solved file which has many pages very good. That's better if you have a plugin which insert inrm3d file into PowerPoin look like Cabri.
本帖最后由 namtran 于 2009-11-24 23:01 编辑

More suggestion
1- With control Calculate, You Should add a part to add or minus more value. Now it only animate one-way.
2- With control Move and Hide, You should make tool choose many object. Now it only choose one by one. Not good.
3- More, If you can, You should build control  Presentation look like GSP, It'll combined another control very good.
4- And text, I can't insert text of maths. I think InRm3D is a mathsoftware. What a pity if it can't show maths symbols.
5- About page, I can insert o delete page but can't swap positions between them.
These things I see.
Hope you make them in future.
Thanks.
返回列表